Booking, Cancellation & Other Policies
Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate how we bring the best customer service to you. Please help us maintain this good service by providing us with the following small courtesies.
- Walk-ins: We love walk-ins and will always do our best to accommodate, however cannot guarantee a space. If you need a certain time or want to come in with a friend we recommend calling prior for an appointment.
- Appointments: Being fashionably late is great for cocktail parties but a nightmare for our therapists and other clients that follow. Cancellation notice is required.
- Punctuality with your appointment times. If you are running late, we will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, and you will be charged the full fee.
- We ask kindly that you give us 24 hours notice so that someone else may visit us. Time is important to us all. And we all know what it feels like when a friend rings us last minute or a tradesman calls to cancel plans… can you imagine how much extra time you would have had if you knew earlier!!!
- We love children, but sometimes it is not appropriate to have them in the salon. It can hinder and distract the therapist from doing the best treatment. We take no responsibility at any time on your results, or their safety.
Please note any treatment exceeding the value of £25.00, a £10.00 deposit is chargeable to secure your booking. This can be done online via PAYPAL in our PAYMENT section of the website or in the salon.
To avoid disappointment it’s a good idea to book a good 2 weeks in advance to make sure that you get the time that is right for you.
We understand that sometimes you may need to change your booking. We kindly request 24 hours notice so that we can offer that time slot to another client.
Failure to give notice or NO SHOW for your appointment will result in losing your deposit as this is non-refundable. If the booking was a Gift Voucher booking you would lose the full value of your voucher.
Gift Vouchers are subject to the following:
- Must be used within expiry date issued.
- Cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers must be presented at the time of your treatment for redemption and only one voucher can be used per treatment.
- Vouchers are unable to be replaced if lost.
- If you make a booking for the use of a Gift voucher and you No Show you will forfeit the full amount of the voucher.
- Cancellation Policy applies to a Gift Voucher booking.
Smoking and the use of Electronic Cigarettes are banned in the salon for the courtesy of other clients.